Term Of Condition
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS THEY AFFECT YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT USE OUR SOFTWARE AND SERVICES
This licence agreement (Licence) is a legal agreement between you (Licensee or you) and TomoChain Pte. Ltd. (UEN: 201716924E), a company incorporated under the laws of Singapore, and its subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations who own or operate the Website defined below (“Company”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By accessing or using the TomoIssuer (defined below) or any part of it, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and the Privacy & Data Protection Policy (accessible at: https://tomochain.com). Please read the Privacy & Data Protection Policy to find out how we collect, use, disclose, process and protect your personal data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (No. 26 of 2012) of Singapore.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you should stop accessing or using the TomoIssuer immediately. In these Terms, the “TomoIssuer” means the application owned and operated by the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any of terms contained in these Terms, at any time, for any reason.
To be eligible to use TomoIssuer, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old and be able to form legally binding contracts.
If you are using our Services on behalf of a legal entity, you further represent and warrant that: (a) the legal entity is duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of its organization; and (b) you are duly authorized by such legal entity to act on its behalf.
You can only use our Services if permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction. Please make sure that these Terms are in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations that apply to you.
By using TomoIssuer, you represent and warrant that you meet all eligibility requirements that we outline in these Terms. We may still refuse to let certain people access or use TomoIssuer, however, and we reserve the right to change our eligibility criteria at any time.
a) Token issuance tool that allows you to issue TRC-21 tokens TomoIssuer provides a dashboard for any token issuer to issue a TRC-21 token on TomoChain by only configuring some parameters such as token supply, token name and minimum transaction fee. Through the dashboard, a token issuer can deploy a TRC-21 token on TomoChain without any coding experience.
b, TomoZ protocol application allows token to be paid transaction fee by token itself Once deployed, the issuer needs to claim to the network that the fees for all transactions to the newly deployed token contract will be paid in terms of the issued token. The dashboard provides a convenient graphical interface for the issuer to make the claim transaction.
3.2. Any fee that you might pay while using the Services is not a remuneration of the Company for the Services. This fee is to pay for Masternodes who produces the block to maintain the TomoChain blockchain.
3.3. The Company provides you with technical opportunity to issue TRC-21 tokens, you are the only person who is liable for any losses, damages, claims related to the issuance of Tokens. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability related to your issuance of Tokens or your transfer of Tokens issued via TomoIssuer.
TomoIssuer will not be responsible for any losses, damages or claims arising from events falling within the scope of the following five categories:
(1) Mistakes made by the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., forgotten passwords, and payments sent to wrong coin addresses.
(2) Software problems of TomoIssuer and/or any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., corrupted wallet file, incorrectly constructed transactions, unsafe cryptographic libraries, malware affecting the wallet and/or any cryptocurrency-related software or service.
(3) Technical failures in the hardware of the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security problems experienced by the user of any cryptocurrency-related software or service, e.g., unauthorized access to users' wallets and/or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions of third parties and/or events experienced by third parties, e.g., bankruptcy of service providers, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud conducted by third parties.
(6) There is considerable exposure to risk in any crypto-currency exchange transaction. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Investments in crypto-currency exchange speculation may also be susceptible to sharp rises and falls as the relevant market values fluctuate. It is for this reason that when speculating in such markets it is advisable to use only risk capital.
COMPLIANCE WITH TAX OBLIGATIONS¶
The users of TomoIssuer are solely responsible to determinate what, if any, taxes apply to their crypto-currency transactions. The owners of, or contributors to, TomoIssuer are NOT responsible for determining the taxes that apply to crypto-currency transactions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY¶
Unless otherwise required by law, in no event shall the owners of, or contributors to, the wallet be liable for any damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the wallet. In no way are the owners of, or contributors to, the wallet responsible for the actions, decisions, or other behavior taken or not taken by you in reliance upon the wallet.
The user of TomoMaster agrees to arbitrate any dispute arising from or in connection with the service or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets or patents.
This disclaimer was amended for the last time on July 8th, 2019.