Coin98 Super App
Coin98 is the #1 crypto super app designed to seamlessly connect a billion users to the crypto world safely and securely.This guide shows detailed steps on how to use and connect Coin98 Super App to t
Coin98 Super App is available for download at:
Step 1: Open Coin98 Super App & click the Wallets tab on the home screen
Step 2: Click Manage → Add Wallet
Step 3: Select MultiChain or TomoChain → Then click Create
(Note: When you create a multichain wallet, you are able to store and manage assets across numerous chains all in one place. Meanwhile, when you create a TomoChain wallet address, you can only access to coins/tokens/NFTs on TomoChain)
Step 4: Name the wallet and select Next.
- Backup your Passphrase and Private Key in a safe place. (Note: This is an extremely important step that directly affects your assets. If you unintentionally reveal it, this means that you are more prone to lose your wallet to someone else).
- Re-enter your Passphrase into the reconfirmation box.
- Read the warnings carefully, then select three checkboxes to confirm your awareness of the risks when losing keys.
- Click Create Wallet to complete.
Once completed, the wallet will be displayed on the main interface. You can also access diverse features of Coin98 Super App.
If you’ve already had a TomoChain wallet address, you can simply restore it on Coin98 Super App by following these steps:
Step 1: Open the Coin98 Super App & click Wallets tab on the home screen.
Step 2: Click Add Wallet icon
Step 3: Select TomoChain icon → click Restore
Step 4: Name the wallet and enter the saved Passphrase to restore. Click Restore.
In case users want to interact with other blockchains aside from TomoChain, complete these steps as follows:
Step 1: Click Manage from the home screen → Select Custom Network.
Step 2: Click (+) on the top right corner.
Step 3: To add the custom network that you want to use via Coin98 Super App you have to fill in the information below:
- Profile (optional)
- Name of the Network
- RPC URL
- Chain ID
- Block Explorer URL (optional)
- For the Testnets and Mainnets available in the Profile of the Coin98 Super, the user only needs to select the name of the Network. The system will automatically update the rest parameters after that. Currently, Coin98 Super App has updated 34+ available profiles.
- For Networks that are not available in the Profile, you can manually enter the required parameters that are provided on the official websites of those Networks.
Step 4: Click Create to complete the process.
How to send token
Step 1: Select Send on the main interface.
Step 2: Place an amount of TOMO you want to send out
Step 3: Fill the wallet address and send a message to the recipient (if any). You can also customize the gas fee with fast or slow processing speed depending on your needs (Note: The default gas fee on Coin98 Super App has been set at the standard rate that offers the most optimized speed at a reasonable cost).
Step 4: Click Slide to Send to finish the process.
How to receive token
Step 1: Select a coin/token on the main interface.
Step 2: Click Receive.
Step 3: Copy the wallet address to senders, then you are ready to receive the coin/ token to this wallet address.
And that’s it! You should now see your wallet, ready to send and receive funds.