This page contains all the major new features about the Tomochain software. You can follow the progress of the project here chronologically.
- Added anchors for tabs.
- Code of the crawler revised.
- New users will receive a welcome email.
- You can now add an address to the list of followed addresses.
- Add a
updatecommand to use the latest TomoChain client.
- Logic has been refactored for better extensibility.
- Your logs will now never exceed 3GB thanks to the log rotation.
- Minor aesthetics changes.
- Create and import a wallet.
- Transfer and receive TOMO for Testnet use only.
- Earn TOMO for Testnet use only with an integrated faucet.
- Crawl data from a full node.
- Serve a modern webapp frontend.
- Start a full node.
- Stop a full node.
- Inspect the full node.
- Get the full node status.
- Remove a full node.
- Enhance masternode set selection on each epoch
- Introduce single TOML file to run full-node to get rid of long-typing multiple flags
- Stabilize block importing between nodes
- Desktop version released.
- Optimize withdrawals page.
- Voters can now search for a candidate.
- Several bug fixes.
- Vote for masternodes with TOMO.
- Unvote and withdraw.
- Calculate rewards for voters and masternodes.
- List masternodes and candidates
- Monitor masternodes' performance
- PoSV consensus (Proof of Stake Voting)
- Block producers (masternode)
- Reward engine and staking mechanism
- Integrate with TomoScan and TomoMaster
- Built-in smart contracts for voting and reward